× Login

Question by Vedprakash tiwari

How I put bank complain?

Answer by Admin on 22 Oct 2018

You have to file the complaint at the office of the ombudsman under whose jurisdiction your bank branch is located. The grievances relating to credit cards and other types of services with centralised operations are to be filed with the ombudsman in whose territorial jurisdiction the billing address of the customer is located. You can put it down on a plain paper, send an e-mail, or fill the complaint form on the RBI website. There are no charges for filing a complaint. You can also complaint on grahak complaints website we will try contact to bank provide a solution as soon as possible.


Post your comment

Recently Discussed

(23 hrs ago)

Fraud with customer

(23 hrs ago)


(23 hrs ago)


(24 hrs ago)

Wrong and fake Product

(24 hrs ago)

N tech comapny
N tech fraud captcha work

Follow us: